SCT Mobile can now deliver a purpose built Direct Routing solution for Microsoft Teams that unlocks the full potential of Voice functionality for all types of businesses across Guildford, Surrey, London, Hampshire and the Home Counties.
At SCT Mobile you can make clear and reliable calls through Microsoft Teams. Teams is the hub for teamwork in Office 365 that permits users to easily chat, share files, data and organise meetings online to improve productivity levels. With Direct Routing from SCT Mobile, you can make and receive calls within Microsoft Teams without requiring Microsoft Calling Plans or on-premise equipment.
By using our SIP Trunks to route your calls over the internet, Direct Routing delivers high quality voice services anywhere around the world, creating an even more powerful and productive workplace which makes for an ideal collaboration and communications tool. If you are already using Microsoft Teams as your unified communications tool, you can easily implement Direct Routing through us as your preferred provider for Voice and benefit from cost savings and maximum functionality. Furthermore, we ensure a secure and reliable transition and will offer up-to-date information on all product development and support services. Here at SCT Mobile, we are lucky enough to have our own in-house Microsoft accredited IT department and can help you directly.
So, if your business is already using Microsoft Teams, or if you are looking to replace your existing phone system, Direct Routing could be the perfect solution for you. Simply call us today on 01483 563 999 to get started.
What is required to enable Direct Routing from Microsoft Teams?
The following components are required:
- Microsoft 365 or Office 365 license including Teams
- Microsoft Phone System add-on
- An internet connection
Direct Routing enables full voice capability natively into Microsoft Teams and utilises Microsoft certified Session Border Controllers (SBCs) to deliver better value, greater flexibility, increased functionality and support for migration, all as a cloud- based service. It provides connectivity to your Microsoft Team’s tenant, enabling full PSTN breakout on the public telephone network. The connection from Microsoft Teams to our network is via an IP connection which is delivered as an end-to- end service with high availability to all clients.
What are the benefits of Direct Routing?
- Cost Saving – Significant cost saving per user when compared to Microsoft’s calling plans (allows you to maximise existing 365 license cost).
- Complete Cloud Solution – Cloud-based solution with no expensive initial outlay as there’s no need for traditional hardware.
- Never Miss A Call – Tailored business continuity with network and number level resilience to keep your business working.
- Agile Working – Allows for flexible and remote working and enables a collaborative approach.
- Number Porting – Keep the same geographical number wherever you are.
- Access To Advanced Call Statistics – Online access to comprehensive call statistics enables informed business decisions. Advanced management information relating to call handling efficiencies, productivity, call patterns and caller behaviour. Data includes time to answer, call waiting time, call outcome and caller details statistics.
- 01, 02, 03 & 08 Number Termination – 01, 02, 03 & 08 termination with no number translation.