SCT Mobile provide Vodafone One Net Business to companies in Guildford, Surrey, London, Hampshire and the Home Counties.
SCT Mobile have been operating for over 30 years and have managed to build and maintain strong ties with all major mobile technology and network providers like Vodafone. As a Vodafone Gold Partner, we are able to gain all access to the latest news on Vodafone One Net packages and have a hands-on experience with the product before it reaches the market. This offers us a great advantage as it allows us to only offer the best product and services to our business consumers. We can provide our clients with exclusive news and information on Vodafone One Net. Such a strong relationship with Vodafone means that we are able to provide you with the best advice if any problem occurs and enables us to always be proactive with our clients. This is why we are the best at providing unified communication to businesses around London, Surrey, Sussex and the Home Counties.
At SCT Mobile our Vodafone One Net plans help the modern-day businessmen.
In today’s modern world where everything is reliant on technology, businesses need to make sure that they are more sustainable and flexible when it comes to managing any type of change. Vodafone was in fact the first provider to join up mobile and broadband networks to create one, single network and the Unified Communications platform that runs on top of that network is called One Net. One Net Business is very flexible and can be tailored to serve the needs of organisations with 10 to 250 users.
There are three products on that platform:
- One Net Anywhere – small businesses with 1-9 employees.
- One Net Business – small to medium-size organisations.
- One Net Enterprise – operations at the larger end of the scale with 500+ employees.
SCT Mobile can increase your customer experience with Vodafone One Net.
We believe it’s important for employees to have the ability to become more flexible when it comes to work, so they are able to operate out of office and on the road too. Vodafone One Net allows you to simplify everything as it is a cloud – based communication system that connects to all technological devices such as desktop, laptops, smartphones and tablets.
It provides the opportunity for people to be more efficient when it comes to communicating with other employees. Vodafone One Net is excellent for the modern businessmen as you can pick up calls from anywhere, as your mobile phone becomes a virtual landline. Vodafone One Net also offers the following advantages;
- You can smooth out communications by seamless landline and mobile call management with a single platform that connects every device.
- Easy call routing via a PC-based Operator Console that allows receptionists to check employee availability and route calls with a click of a mouse.
- You’ll never miss an opportunity as calls from customers are routed to the best person to answer them. Furthermore, you can configure landlines and mobiles to ring at the same time or in sequence. Also ‘Hunt Groups’ can also be configured, so if one person in a team is busy or not available, the caller is automatically redirected to the next best person.
- You are able to create a more professional image by choosing to have just one number that customers see when employees call them – whether they call from a mobile or landline.
- Vodafone One Net allows you to appear local, as virtual landline numbers for individuals, groups or the whole company, make it possible to advertise UK-wide, while still looking local.
- You are able to avoid any downtime as Vodafone One Net is cloud-based which is more robust and reliable than traditional phone systems.